Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello

After talking with Drea and Randi, I decided to blog. Why? That's a question that I still have no definite answer to.

I've been thinking about this for a little more then a few days:
Last week I was in Boston for spring break. A conversation Lynsie and I had with a gentleman on Tuesday had an affect on me. We had been interviewing people all day on the street asking them what they thought about God, as part of a video documentary for
ethne voices. When we approached this man with the question, he began to tell us why he thought...or rather why he knew God must exist. He talked about intricate things in the world that change without the help of man, like the seasons. He told us about the beauty and change around us to take note of and how obvious Gods presence is.

The thing that gets me is that this man was homeless.
I find that amazing because honestly - he's at a place where it would be pretty easy to either deny God, or think God was out to get you. But- all he wanted to do was praise the Lord. From the outside its almost obvious to say this man had nothing. When you start to see things from his eyes, you realize he actually has everything he needs.

That's all for Blog number 1. Will there be more? Sure? Maybe? Yes? who knows.

Go. Live. Be.
-Jenn-

0 comments: